BY YOPLAIT

Nikki J.
Florence , AL
The whips is hands down my favorite! My only wish is that it came in quart size. As yoplait says, it is SO good!
Deborah K.
Tastes so amazing. Its so delicious. I would 100% recommend. It is affordable and good. It is my favorite yogurt.
Stephanie N.
Guymon, OK
Very good! Smooth and creamy. It is light and doesn't make me feel full or dragged down! Good for a light lunch!
Samantha H.
Cromwell, MN
I love yopliat yogurts. They are so yummy and always make a great snack or even small meal if you’re on the run.
abygal c.
San Antonio
This taste so good with fruit when I make fruits salads .. n I feel this is very good since I am pregnant . Lol
Melissa H.
Yummy! It is very filling and tastes great. It's a great snack that is actually healthy and filling. Cheap too
Dayana B.
Pasco
I sooo love Yoplait so much the texture the way it tasted the way you get the strawberry yummmyyyyy in my tummy
Jacinda G.
Edinburg, TX
Strawberry is my go to flavor when it comes to yougurt and its so fluffy and creamy and good. I love the taste.
Elisha R.
Indianapolis
Strawberry is delicious in this light and creamy dessert treat! And it is sort of healthy! Win-win! I love it!
Jada E.
Dallas, TX
I love this yogurt . It is so good . It is a great light breakfast snack on the go . I strongly recommend this.