BY YOPLAIT

Celeste C.
Kanab, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Yoplait is a good go to yogurt. It is priced fairly and is very good. I will purchase this product in the future.
Ella P.
Ocala
Tastes amazing. Love the whipped feeling. It sort of deflates after being in a lunch bag but still tastes great.
Arianna K.
Ridgecrest
This taste so amazing! This taste more like a snack than a healthy food. Kids actually enjoy this type of yogurt.
Alexis C.
Pro tip! If you freeze these they taste amazing! Just like ice cream!! I love these! They are low in calories too
Chris C.
California
I love to eat Yoplait whips it always make a great snack I like the light strawberry taste with out the calories
Tanya B.
Horn Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
Love all the Yoplait flavors! Great healthy option for a healthy snack on the go!! And my kiddos love these too!
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I hate these. The texture is so so so so gross. Buy the regular yogurt instead because this is just really weird.
Victoria h.
very good yogurt! this product is so affordable for me as a mother. my kids love it, and as a parent thats rare.
Maci P.
Atoka
I love whips. So light and fluffy. Some can't handle the texture, but I really enjoy it. So creamy and delicious.
Makeup G.
spartanburg
I love this product so much!! I have so many!! It’s so perfect you need to get some, definitely worth the price!