BY YOPLAIT

Valen O.
Boston
Yogurt and strawberries can never go wrong. Taste good as usual but feel like foamy because of the mousse effect.
Jameka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wish I could find more Yoplait yogurt as good as this kind! Unfortunately all my stores ever carry is strawberry.
Mariela S.
Bayamon, ND
I do not normally eat mousse yogurt, but I tried this one and it was really good. I would not eat it again though
Makayla H.
Chicago
Very goof for those early mornings , different flavor. This was my first time trying this and it was very tasty.
Madison S.
I love this yogurt. Out of all of the yogurt and yogurt brands I have tried, tgis one is definitely my favorite.
Victoria h.
very good yogurt! this product is so affordable for me as a mother. my kids love it, and as a parent thats rare.
Juliana D.
Love this! I actually love the texture!! It is super lightweight and it almost feels like I'm eating dessert :))
Maci P.
Atoka
I love whips. So light and fluffy. Some can't handle the texture, but I really enjoy it. So creamy and delicious.
sherry p.
Love how you can test the fruit in this. And so nice and smooth rand creamy. Love this stuff you got to try this
Dawn W.
Pearl River, LA
I love this product. I really love the strawberry flavor. Yummy for my tummy. I can't get enough of this product.