BY YOPLAIT

Tara G.
Wellsburg,WV
The strawberry mist yoplait whips is a wonderful strawberry flavor and it is so delicious and light I would buy it again
alex o.
This is amazing and so delicious also for kids.For me this is good to have at any part of the day or on a hot summer day
Ana V.
Springfield
I actually really like this yogurt. You can buy it in local grocery stores like giant. I’ve bought it a couple of times.
Jennifer E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I usually get the original yoplait yogurt , but I’ve tried this one and I fell in deeply love with it ! It’s super yummy.
Jayleen k.
The yogurt tastes like real strawberries, and it is really sweet. In the morning when I’m in a hurry it is vary helpful.
Maria F.
Killeen
It taste like actual strawberries. And it's so light and fluffy. I can't wait to try all the flavors and indulge a little
Charlotte A.
You never go wrong with the traditional strawberry yogurt. This is always my go to one When ever I want something sweet.
Kimberly S.
Norwalk
Tastes airy, refreshing, a new taste for yogurt, I like the different taste that the whips offer over traditional yogurt.
stefani l.
united states
I love how the yogurt tasted and the whips have to be my favorite to eat. They're amazing and and honestly taste perfeft
Samantha T.
I purchase this for my son and he loves it! It’s a fun texture. Amazing tasting. Could eat these all day! Not expensive.
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?