BY YOPLAIT

sherry p.
Love how you can test the fruit in this. And so nice and smooth rand creamy. Love this stuff you got to try this
Ella P.
Ocala
Tastes amazing. Love the whipped feeling. It sort of deflates after being in a lunch bag but still tastes great.
emi s.
2900 W Higland St. Apt#273 Chandler, AZ
I love this yogurt so much that I eat it everyday and it is also healthy and I would really recommend to others .
Nichole H.
Such great flavor. This brand is affordable without sacrificing flavor for price. Strawberry is a crowd pleaser!
Makeup G.
spartanburg
I love this product so much!! I have so many!! It’s so perfect you need to get some, definitely worth the price!
Mariela S.
Bayamon, ND
I do not normally eat mousse yogurt, but I tried this one and it was really good. I would not eat it again though
Chassity M.
Hot Spring Village
I prefer my yogurt creamy but I will say this is very fluffy and light. Tastes wonderful and not pricey at all!!
Juliana D.
Love this! I actually love the texture!! It is super lightweight and it almost feels like I'm eating dessert :))
Zenda  C.
Lake Charles, LA
Yoplait yogurt whips are great. The strawberry flavored one is wonderfully sweet and delicious. My kids love it.
Lisa B.
My daughter has celiac disease so she really enjoys these gluten free yogurts ! Plus they don’t break the bank !