BY YOPLAIT

Kayla L.
random lake
Absolutely love the texture and flavor. It craves my sweet tooth in a healthy way and staying in my calorie range
Lisa B.
My daughter has celiac disease so she really enjoys these gluten free yogurts ! Plus they don’t break the bank !
Kimberly D.
New Orleans
I am not a fan of the whip. But I like the flavor it's always funny eating this because I have a love hate for it
Maricela H.
Well where to start its creamy but it has chunks of strawberry or whatever fruit flavor you purchase they are ok.
Jameka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wish I could find more Yoplait yogurt as good as this kind! Unfortunately all my stores ever carry is strawberry.
Coca B.
Covert, MI
Great breakfast every morning. A quick way to eat something before work. Sometimes at snack time ot after dinner.
Makayla H.
Chicago
Very goof for those early mornings , different flavor. This was my first time trying this and it was very tasty.
emi s.
2900 W Higland St. Apt#273 Chandler, AZ
I love this yogurt so much that I eat it everyday and it is also healthy and I would really recommend to others .
Celeste C.
Kanab, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
Yoplait is a good go to yogurt. It is priced fairly and is very good. I will purchase this product in the future.
Squeskieniash M.
Pennsauken , NJ
So good and healthy also not to mention the feel of it in your mouth is a plus lol I prefer the strawberry flavor