BY YOPLAIT

Janelle D.
I love anything strawberry flavored and this is one of my favorite strawberry flavored snacks. It is so delicious!
Leah R.
Rockwell
Cheap to buy and lovely to eat. Nice whipped texture. But I feel like it’s gone so fast because of how fluffy it is
Lucia R.
I love this yogurt so much. It's so lite and tastes amazing. I'm not a huge fan of yogurt but I love this product.
MISTY L.
HOUSTON
The only one I like has to have strawberrys in it. Any other kind just will not do. I can eat these for every meal.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
Strawberry whip is a good flavor base to add some nuts or fruit! I enjoy this brand and the texture of this yogurt
Nicole H.
Rosebud, MO
I love strawberry yogurt anything but this yogurt is my favorite brand it is so so so good. I just love the taste.
Adrienne T.
Millbrook
I love the yoplait whips, I feel they are a better choice when I am craving something sweet, and I love the texture
María B.
Miramar, FL
Muy rico y saludable, se conserva el sabor por mucho tiempo, es bastante cremoso y las fresas y el sabor exquisito
Abigail L.
Rockport
It's simply a consistently good yogurt. They never let you down! And this is coming from someone who loves yogurt.
Giselle S.
Love this yogurt my go to morning snack when im in a rush. Very creamy and refreshing taste. Will be buying agin .