BY YOPLAIT

Guadalupe V.
Madison
Purchased at: Walmart
The taste of this yogurth is so good I recommend it because is so delicious and easy to carry in your way to school or work
Janet B.
Very taste desert for someone dieting. It definitely taste better then most other brands but it's sugar and carbs are high.
Marissa S.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I love this yogurt! No other brand can compare to this one after making this product I love the taste and the fluffy yogurt
Amber S.
Abingdon
Whips is so good! I love all the flavor varitaies and the whipped texture. It's a healthy snack I look forward to grabbing!
Michelle L.
Really good. Probably my favorite yogurt brand for whipped stuff. I can eat like 5 in a row and still not be tired of them.
member-69e61
Este yogurt es delicioso me calma la ansiedad
Me quita la ambre y no deja sensación de vacio
Lo cual ami familia le facina
leigh b.
Port Orchard
I buy these for myself and my kiddos and they love it! Its one of their favorite healthy snacks and they can't get enough!
Carolyn C.
USA
I love whips! It's light and fluffy. It's like little strawberry clouds in your mouth! I always eat more than one at a time
Carrie A.
Nacogdoches
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this flavor it’s so smooth and it’s a healthy snack. My family loves it ! I have been buying this for a very long time
Victoria Y.
Bristol, TN
I love the texture of the whipped yogurts and I absolutely love the refreshing taste of the strawberry. My favorite yogurt.
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?