BY YOPLAIT

Maayan A.
Las Vegas
Deff one if the top 3 for me .. taste like real yogurt and love the packaging. Also really really cheap soo thats a plus
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Love tastes good nice texture very light and fluffy my fav yogurt for sure !! Idk how much more I can say about yogurt ..
Dora V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this yogurt, i buy it for me and my kids and we love it . its always an item on my grocery list. It also is healthy.
Mia M.
This yogurt is good because of it's strawberry flavor but my favorite is the strawberry chunks because I like strawberry
Caty S.
Fruitport
Honestly... can you really go wrong with a strawberry yogurt. Umm.. I think not lol definetley a good product to have :)
Amber S.
Roebuck, SC
The whips are my favorite yogurt. They have such a great consistency and light flavor. Plus NO mushy fruit at the bottom!
Felicia F.
Monroe, MI
I looove strawberry, the whips isnt my favorite texture but the flavor is fabulous! You can not go wrong with strawberry!
❤nefi o.
san bernardino
Purchased at: Target
I love this it haves a great taste i buy it every time i go to the store its my favorite of all no complains what so ever
Alexandria W.
Mobile, AL
So cheap and so delicious!!!! They run for about 68 cents at Walmart. I usually get 2 just to make a meal for breakfast!
Valerie S.
Fairhaven, MA
I don’t eat yougurt but this is the only one mykid will eat. I personally think all yogurt is nasty but my son loves it.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?