BY YOPLAIT

Tomasa J.
Muskegon, MI
This one is amazing I love it frozen with fresh strawberries mixed in. It's amazing in the summer when it's too hot.
Lacie O.
I find the whips are better than the original yogurt. They are great for digestive problems and have a better taste.
Tatiana G.
Stockton, CA
Good not bad. Has a small after taste that I think most low fat food products usually have. Other than that not bad.
connie v.
us
Everyone in my family loves this yogurt its their favoritee!!Stawberry is pretty much the only flavor we have tasted
kelly g.
racine, wi
My absolute favorite of all time. I really love whips because they are light and airy and make a really good snack
Torrie E.
Fort Wayne
I love the whip yogurts! They have so many more flavors to choose from now in whips. My kids love them and so do i.
Jackie B.
Zeeland
Great price point and my family loves to mix with granola. Great healthy snack for our older daughter and husband.
Valerie C.
Northport
Now strawberry yogurt is the one with it without the bananas that I eat almost everyday with a bagel for breakfast.
Laura M.
United States
I like this product because it taste good and I like strawberry and it has a good flavor to it I would recommend it
Wayne L.
Very good light and fluffy Yogurt by yoplait. Has great flavor and won’t leave u feeling as if u ate too much