BY YOPLAIT

Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
It’s yummy, and healthy for a little fast breakfast one the go or to go with some toast it will fill you up! I love the flavor and you can find it most grocery stores! And it’s not pricey either! I always have this in the fridge! I would recommend it to anyone that loves yogurt!
Sadie D.
Marshall
Purchased at: Walmart
Strawberries are my favorite, every time I get this kind I don't have it for very long cause I kind of just love it soooo much. The only bad thing about it is they do leave the seeds in and they get kind of stuck in your teeth but that's just the problem with strawberries in general.
Mia G.
The texture of the yogurts are amazing. You can mix it for a nice yougurt or leave fluffy for the bet taste. Anytime U eat yogurt this what I eat. They taste insanely amazing and the price is insanely good. Would reccomend to very one I know everyday
Kathy R.
San Jose
i love anything that has strawberry and this was not the exception. The texture was great the taste was awesome and it was a great product overall. I think it that yoplait does an amazing job wi the their yogurts. I think if it had  bits of strawberries would be awesome

Jennifer B.
United States
I'm in love with it. I can eat it all day if I took. I always eat yogurt with my daughter. SO I recommend everything to start having yogurt in there healthy life.
Desiree B.
Columbus
It’s amazing and super creamy I highly recommended this falor and brand of yogurt to everyone I know. It is super cheap and super smooth. You can buy it at any if you’re local grocery stores I am pretty sure and they won’t disappoint you I promise !
Jessi M.
Watertown
Love love love love love love love love love this brand of yogurt. Best yogurt I’ve ever had in my life. If I could live off of just eating this yogurt I would. It’s seriously the best. If you have not tried it do so and thank me later. My favorite flavor is strawberry banana.
Chantell S.
Hixson
I’m not a big fan of yogurt but these are delicious!! Very smooth , not chuncky ! I’ve tried them a couple times and love them! They are healthy & good for you !
Sheeniqua P.
Jackson, GA
This product is a yummy alternative when the original is sold out. It’s light and airy like whipped cream. A bit too much for my liking. The strawberry flavor is just as good as the original no differences. The whipped version is often on sale and has great value in those prices.
Alo S.
Mercedes
Purchased at: Walmart
I literally just love the taste. My family and I buy these all the time. There has to be at least 1 pack every week, if for some reason we run out we go out and buy another pack. My children love to eat the strawberry banana mostly even though there are plenty of other flavors.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?