BY YOPLAIT

Jasmine S.
Rochester Hls, MI
I love this yogurt. The strawberry is my favorite, it tastes so yummy. This is my go to brand for yogurt and flavor.
Kiela419 D.
My kids love the whips. They think it's a dessert. Very light and airy and yet creamy. All the flavors are delicious
Brianna h.
Lucedale, MS
The texture of interesting. The flavor is the same as the regular. Didn't really knock my socks off. Would buy again
Joy H.
Texas
Yoplait whips are a great light snack. The price is right and this treat hits the spot when you want something sweet.
Belle T.
United States
I could eat this for every meal for the rest of my life. It's amazing. It feels like you're eating a raspberry cloud.
Adriana C.
Houston
I'm not a big fan about yogurt but this is probably the one yogurt I will eat because it does have a lot of flavor .
Susan B.
Rison
Another of my favorites. I love Strawberry. Light and fluffy goodness. To bad the containers aren't bigger. So yummy
Jessica B.
Strawberry is my favorite fruit, but.I.can't stand it's texture, so this is a go to for me when I want strawberries.
Krri H.
The strawberry whip seems to be a good yogurt. It is not to sweet nor tart. I would recommend this product to others.
Reina V.
Camp Verde, AZ
Really love yoplait, got such good flavors and it's so smooth it's like heaven in your mouth. Such a delicious brand