BY YOPLAIT

Brittany B.
Bossier City
Love this I would buy more if it was probiotoc or cheaper. Still would never turn down one though. Loved all flavors.
Krri H.
The strawberry whip seems to be a good yogurt. It is not to sweet nor tart. I would recommend this product to others.
Jayde H.
Kanab
This yogurt is so amazing! I love having it for breakfast! It is so yummy! It is easy to find and also pretty cheap!
Yahaira A.
Yoplait strawberry is honestly the best yogurt that i have evee tried, it brings like a sensation of joy to my mouth
Jenn C.
Mmmmmm, the only "yogurt" I like to eat. This is the best flavor. I've tried the other flavors and I'm not impressed.
Morgan A.
Danville, IN
Whips is definitely my favorite it is so light and creamy :) only yogurt i will really even eat :)
I love this stuff
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
Very delicious. It has just the right amount of sweetness. I love strawberry yogurt but this one is by far THE best.
Reina V.
Camp Verde, AZ
Really love yoplait, got such good flavors and it's so smooth it's like heaven in your mouth. Such a delicious brand
Jamie J.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this whipped yogurt. It taste great and the consistency is a lot better than normal yogurt for me personally.
Jenny S.
Bradford, PA
I buy these for my daughter. She never use to like eating yogurt until I bought her these now I can't get her to stop