BY YOPLAIT

Kay G.
Illinois
Very cheap I love these when it comes down to a snack it's so good and rich and kills the hunger too and I can't complain
Krystle B.
North East
The whips mousse yogurt makes eating so much more fun. It’s like eating a dessert instead of a healthy breakfast item.
Mckibbin S.
guthrie center
Strawberry yopliat whips is my favorite kind, I love the flavor, texture and packaging. It's definitely my go to brand.
Lirian Beatriz R.
Tampa
Amo estos yogurt. Muy buena consistencia, exquisito sabor, al punto mejor dicho. Si pudiera dar mas estrellas lo haría.
Katrina B.
Webster, NY
Hands down my kids favorite yogurt. They love the whip because it's almost like whipped cream but with the fun flavors.
Sandy B.
West Liberty
One of our favorite flavors. Kids will eat this and another flavor faster than any of them. I hardly get one container.
Lauren H.
My husband loves the whips!! He hates the textures of real fruits but the flavor of them in the whops yogurts he loves.
Amber j.
Denver, CO
Yummy! Tastes more like dessert without as much calories in it. I love the texture of it and how light and airy it is.
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
The flavor is good, but I'm not a fan of the whipped yogurt. I don't think it's as fulfilling as regular yogurt.
Cassie M.
This is a great tasting yogert. I have it four stars cause it's not the number one but it's on the list of being great.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?