BY YOPLAIT

Megan G.
ROCK FALLS, IL
These are so good and I love the texture. My kids love to eat these to so it's great to have a health snack for them.
Tarielle💕 S.
This yoga is really good it’s very fruity and tasty I don’t know what else to say about it that’s good that’s really
Hannah A.
Cedar Bluff
I loved this!!! I have this for breakfast almost every morning. It tastes amazing and is perfect when I'm on the go.
Meagan R.
Lilburn
This tastes so smooth and creamy! An absolute favorite snack of mine. I always pick these up. My kids love them too!
Zion L.
Ft Washington, MD
Great flavor of yogurt! Not too sweet and also has me feeling refreshed (inside). Will definitely recommend to others
Tierra L.
United States
I love Yoplait it is so delicious. I eat it a lot what can I say it's amazing. This is my most favorite yogurt ever!
Brittany B.
Bossier City
Love this I would buy more if it was probiotoc or cheaper. Still would never turn down one though. Loved all flavors.
Adriana C.
Houston
I'm not a big fan about yogurt but this is probably the one yogurt I will eat because it does have a lot of flavor .
Brooke S.
Partridge
the yoplait whips strawberry mist mousse yogurt is incredible! it is very affordable and i would highly recommend it
Jenn C.
Mmmmmm, the only "yogurt" I like to eat. This is the best flavor. I've tried the other flavors and I'm not impressed.