BY YOPLAIT

Martha M.
Raleigh, NC
Tasty and yummy, the flavour feels so natural, I always enjoy my breakfast when I have this product. I'm a huge fan.
Jesus A.
Weslaco
I love this! It makes me feel good about myself all the time. Never a complaint about this product, highly recommend!
Beth H.
Pontotoc, MS
This is my favorite kind of yogurt. It’s light and fluffy and has a terrific taste. I get it from Walmart and Kroger.
Cat S.
So so so yummy. Great to take to work/school.wonderful on the go snack. Absolutely one of my favorite types of yogurt
MK R.
I eat the whips more then the original creamy yogurt. I just like the texture a lot better and to me it taste better.
Jasmine G.
Fresno
I love the flavor , also the real chunks of strawberry that they add in there. Way better than other yogurts I’ve had
Reina V.
Camp Verde, AZ
Really love yoplait, got such good flavors and it's so smooth it's like heaven in your mouth. Such a delicious brand
Megan T.
Athol
Best yogurt. No chunks, smooth, silky, airy, and soft as heck. Its worth the price too. Not that its ever expensive.
Samantha W.
Jefferson, OH
I love this light weight snack. Im not always a fan of yogurt consistency and this is perfect. It's also good frozen.
Anahi L.
This yogurt tastes like you’re actually biting into a strawberry. It’s also light and fluffy since it’s a whip yogurt