BY YOPLAIT

Desi W.
Clinton
I’m not a huge fan of yogurt but, this yogurt is actually a pretty good and healthy snack. It tastes like strawberries and has little chunks of them in it. I would buy more of this and I’m pretty sure anyone who gives it a try will enjoy it and that’s coming from someone who doesn’t like many things.
Brittany J.
raleigh
Absolutely love this yogurt! This is the only yogurt I want now, because that’s how tasty it is! Whenever I get yogurt, I get this one. It’s the perfect price! The texture is so light and fluffy, there’s nothing quite like it. The flavor is on point too!
Cassandra W.
North Ridgeville
My almost two year old son and I are in love with these! They’re inexpensive and taste amazing! I’ve always loved Yoplait and wish they would come back out with the thicker ones they used to have, they were so good. I used to always get the key lime pie 😍
Fawn T.
Monrovia

Yoplait Whips Strawberry Mist Yougurt Mousse is so yummy! Who doesn’t love strawberry? It’s light and airy and great strawberry flavor. If you want an affordable yogurt, this is the one. I would definitely buy this yogurt again and recommend it.
Molly N.
BEAVERTON, OR
Yummmmmyyyy!!!! I love this yogurt, this is my favorite becAuse the tAste is awesome, and also very light and fluffy. I love the texture. I’m not a big fan of fruit chunks in my yogurt so this is the best alternative. This is the only yogurt I purchase.
Ann J.
Duluth
Great tasting! I love this as a low calorie dessert and it helps keep me regular. This is also great as a frozen dessert perfect when I'm craving ice cream. I love this and there are plenty of coupons available to keep this super budget friendly.
savannah K.
Mansfield
I’m not much of a yogurt fan but when I find one I like I stick with It! I don’t like the strawberry chunks but other than that the flavor is good and does really taste like strawberries and it’s very creamy. Good for a small breakfast and light snack.
Mandii N.
Vonore
I dont much care for this product. I really just do not care for the whip however it is nice they have a good variety to choose from and it's a great healthy snack.
Holly T.
Saginaw
Very light weight I really like them they are pretty filling too I didn’t think they would be that goo but I bought them at Meijer when they were on sale and I liked them
Marina ✨.
Palestine
Absolutely delicious. I like Yoplait anyways and their whips are light and airy. Little expensive but not bad. Bought my pack at Walmart. Low prices everyday. It’s better than most yogurt brands. I like GoGurt personally. I would buy this product again.