BY YOPLAIT

leigh b.
Port Orchard
I buy these for myself and my kiddos and they love it! Its one of their favorite healthy snacks and they can't get enough!
Abby P.
Dayton, OH
SO light and fluffy! Really good and affordable definitely recommend! Good value and taste great compared to other yogurts
Niya_post P.
St louis
This the best kind I promise you won’t be disappointed in it . It has an amazing taste and it leaves a good taste in mouth
Taylor H.
Sapulpa, OK
I love these little cups!  The only thing bad about them is they are small. Lol I could eat one for every meal if I wanted.
eshay r.
Its so good really like you guys should try it i sometimes use it for a smoothie im making in the morning with my breakfast
Sydney S.
Pittsburgh
My favorite yoplait yogurt is the whips kind. I’ve loved these since I was a kid. My lunch was never complete without one!
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
It is yoplaits original flavor greats taste good in price but I wasn’t a fan of the whipped it leaves a unfulfilled feeling
Lexis H.
meadview, arizona
Purchased at: Walmart
Light and airy, small strawberry chunks that make for an amazing texture in your mouth, smooth and full packed with flavor.
dezyauh d.
It is so good I'm eating some right now wait a second... Ok im done eating it like it helps your stomach aches so try it
Deanna D.
Silver Creek
Blended very well with real strawberries all the way through. Good texture from start to finish. So yummy I lick the lid.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?