BY YOPLAIT

Erin M.
I usually don’t like to eat yogurt but this is the only one i will accept! It’s not too filling but not too lightweight
Mckibbin S.
guthrie center
Strawberry yopliat whips is my favorite kind, I love the flavor, texture and packaging. It's definitely my go to brand.
Sara S.
Love the flavor! My husband and son loves it for breakfast! Very filling and yogurt is very good for probiotics intake!
Tara B.
Girard
Love yogurt as a quick and fast snack. Take it in lunches a lot. Yoplait is our go to brand. Would recommend to anyone.
Marisol L.
vista
Purchased at: Target
This yogurt taste sweet and its super freshening in the summer. Its also super affordable they always have good sales.
Sara W.
Hutchinson
This is always my go to when I am looking for a small snack. The strawberry kind is my favorite and it tastes amazing.
shilpa S.
Douglasville, ga
This is my favourite and even my son loves this. It is so creamy and real strawberry flavor .it is so loght and fluffy.
Ariana B.
Phoenix
The yogurts are so good. I like the strawberry one better then the others though. Its a little better then the original
Elizabeth P.
Sparks
Great taste and texture very filling for a after school snack. Also the pricing is reasonable and I would recommend it.
Audrey M.
The Colony, TX
My favorite flavor is strawberry yogurt. The whip is so light and airy. It was much more enjoyable than regular yogurt.