BY YOPLAIT

Janet B.
Very taste desert for someone dieting. It definitely taste better then most other brands but it's sugar and carbs are high.
Sydney S.
Pittsburgh
My favorite yoplait yogurt is the whips kind. I’ve loved these since I was a kid. My lunch was never complete without one!
Usra N.
Richmond
I loveee this yogurt thanks to the hotel breakfasts I have had. This is ny go to for the mornings im too lazy to cook eggs.
Tristan S.
Laona
Not a big fan of yogurt but if I have to pick it would be Yoplait because I love all the fruity flavors I can choose from.
Meika L.
This is my all time favorite yogurt! Always a go to when I want a sweet snack but want to feel good about my snack choice.
Stacia A.
Visalia, CA
My fave of this brand, I stick it in the freezer and it tastes amazing , put some fresh fruit in it and it's super healthy
Selene D.
Thermal, CA
I buy this specially for my kids!! They love to snack on something through out the day, specially when the weather is warm
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
It is yoplaits original flavor greats taste good in price but I wasn’t a fan of the whipped it leaves a unfulfilled feeling
Amanda B.
Coventry Twp, OH
Love the whipped texture and the flavor is so good. Could eat everyday!! You can always find a sale in it too! Great price!
Victoria Y.
Bristol, TN
I love the texture of the whipped yogurts and I absolutely love the refreshing taste of the strawberry. My favorite yogurt.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?