BY YOPLAIT

Winter J.
Cockeysville, MD
It taste good, it's light, not too sweet, and it gives you good portion control for people that is watching what they eat
Brittany L.
Seffner , FL
Love the whips strawberry yogurt great price even better with a dab of cream in it my daughter even it’s is for breakfast
Tiffany D.
Boise
I like the consistency of the yogurt and the flavor is always very nice and doesn't taste overly processed like some do.
Kay G.
Illinois
Very cheap I love these when it comes down to a snack it's so good and rich and kills the hunger too and I can't complain
Naomi W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This yogurt is amazing!!It's like a quilt free dessert.I can enjoy this and not feel bad.I highly recommend this yogurt.
Dailyn B.
I like this yougurt so so much because I like starberrys and the yougurt taste so naturally and cream oh god its so good!
Tabitha M.
Strawberry is my absolute favorite. I can’t get enough of this with apples cut up and granola. No other yogurt compares.
Krista D.
Tukwila
I love the whipped yogurts. They are one of my favorite go to snacks or breakfast. I think the packaging is pretty cute.
Brenda J.
Kinston , NC
Love, love, love this flavor! I love the yoplait whips yogurt all together. It’s a different spin on your basic yogurt 😊
Katie R.
Loudon
Amazing flavors they never let down my taste buds a good way to cool off and have a great snack that wont break your diet