BY YOPLAIT

stefani l.
united states
I love how the yogurt tasted and the whips have to be my favorite to eat. They're amazing and and honestly taste perfeft
Maria F.
Killeen
It taste like actual strawberries. And it's so light and fluffy. I can't wait to try all the flavors and indulge a little
Alexandria W.
Mobile, AL
So cheap and so delicious!!!! They run for about 68 cents at Walmart. I usually get 2 just to make a meal for breakfast!
Samantha T.
I purchase this for my son and he loves it! It’s a fun texture. Amazing tasting. Could eat these all day! Not expensive.
Kimberly S.
Norwalk
Tastes airy, refreshing, a new taste for yogurt, I like the different taste that the whips offer over traditional yogurt.
Zainab H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I froze it like it has suggested, and it tasted amazing! It had little air bubbles in it, so it was light and fluffy too
Dhruvi B.
This yogurt is super tasty without being super sweet. Sometimes I even put them in the freezer for a late night dessert!
Amanda R.
I love anything that is strawberry so I love this yogurt. I like that it’s nice a small so it’s easy to put in lunch bag.
Amber S.
Roebuck, SC
The whips are my favorite yogurt. They have such a great consistency and light flavor. Plus NO mushy fruit at the bottom!
Caty S.
Fruitport
Honestly... can you really go wrong with a strawberry yogurt. Umm.. I think not lol definetley a good product to have :)