BY YOPLAIT

Kristen R.
At first i thought it would be nasty but it was actually good loved the way it taste and the texture . by far my favorite
Abbie R.
Harlingen, TX
I loved this yogurt it come in a package of six you can buy it at h.e.b. and it so good for the morning with some granloa
serina M.
fresno
Nothing really to say other then it’s BOMB.COM! Lol seriously 😳 lol it’s really good. A snack while the kids are napping
Caty S.
Fruitport
Honestly... can you really go wrong with a strawberry yogurt. Umm.. I think not lol definetley a good product to have :)
vero a.
Fuquay Varina
I LOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! The substance of it is so good. It is so fluffy. Also the flavor is so vibrant
mykah l.
So good y'all need to try this foreal like delicious yummy in my tummy foreal #yogurtforlife I wish I had some right now
Rebecca B.
So good. We love Yoplait Whips at our house. It's always in our refrigerator. It's a go to for breakfast lunch or snack.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Love tastes good nice texture very light and fluffy my fav yogurt for sure !! Idk how much more I can say about yogurt ..
Charlotte A.
You never go wrong with the traditional strawberry yogurt. This is always my go to one When ever I want something sweet.
Jennifer E.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I usually get the original yoplait yogurt , but I’ve tried this one and I fell in deeply love with it ! It’s super yummy.