BY YOPLAIT

Nicole B.
Dayton , OH
My favorite flavor! I like the whipped ones for desert! They're better for you then ice cream! But still taste super yummy!!
morgan l.
Summerville, SC
This is definitely my favorite yogurt. I buy them in bulk because I eat multiple a day. Love the chunks of fruit inside too.
Gabbi A.
If I'm in the mood for an inexpensive yogurt, it's my go to. Nice, sweet flavors with the consistency of a cloud. Delicious!
Victoria V.
Tastes great. Always smooth. Smells amazing. Highly satisfying . Great price. Always recommend it when friends ask about it.
Arianna C.
Carmichael
The flavor of the the lime was pronounced but I felt it was slightly too sweet for my pallet. I bought it at Smart and Final.
Kerra A.
Lindsborg, KS
This is pretty good...I like the whips the best out of all yogurts. It makes it feel more like a desert and less of a snack!
Samantha V.
Light and airy which means very little calories. Yoplait has way too many flavors to choose from and they are all delicious.
Terri J.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this yogurt and I love adding it into my smoothies to drink it's so healthy and good for you! And the taste is amazing
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
So yummy best yogurt I have ever tasted. I would recommend this to anyone that loves yogurt. Amazing product id have to say.
Lexi B.
Murfreesboro
I love this yogurt. It’s a great product for a college student who is always on the go and doesn’t have time to fix anything.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?