BY YOPLAIT

Hannah R.
Fairmont
Not a huge fan of the whips. The texture is not my favorite. Good taste other than that and good price for each container.
Fatima S.
Love it. I love strawberry flavor but i can’t find the exact flavor here. I buy it on regular basis. I get it from walmart
Jamie L.
It reminds me of moose, it's light and fluffy and taste great. It's also light in sugar which helps if you want a sweet fix
Maria C.
['Corp Christi', 'TX'], TX
Amazing I use to eat this every time I finish eating dinner they taste amazing I got them at H-E-B I love this flavor a lot
Cat S.
Fort Polk, LA
Light full of flavor and great for a nice snack. Completely satisfying treat for sure without wrecking your calorie intake
Sarah A.
Dayton, OH
When it comes to textures of food, if it's weird, I can't eat it. But this texture is very smooth and the flavor is great!
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
I love whips yogurt. Seriously so light and gives you just the right ammount of sweet to satisfy a craving without too much
Alison K.
Yoplait whips are my absolute favorite! I love how lite it is! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
J C.
Washington
I have to buy this all the time for my son and boyfriend they love it and it keeps them happy and that's good for everyone
Kaylin M.
I used to get this as a kid. It is so good. I’ve only tried this brand and I’m pretty satisfied. It taste good and yummy.