BY YOPLAIT

Tristan S.
Laona
Not a big fan of yogurt but if I have to pick it would be Yoplait because I love all the fruity flavors I can choose from.
Abby P.
Dayton, OH
SO light and fluffy! Really good and affordable definitely recommend! Good value and taste great compared to other yogurts
Sydney S.
Pittsburgh
My favorite yoplait yogurt is the whips kind. I’ve loved these since I was a kid. My lunch was never complete without one!
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
It is yoplaits original flavor greats taste good in price but I wasn’t a fan of the whipped it leaves a unfulfilled feeling
Carrie A.
Nacogdoches
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this flavor it’s so smooth and it’s a healthy snack. My family loves it ! I have been buying this for a very long time
Natasha L.
Rensselaerfalls
Best yogurt I’ve ever had.😍 Seriously tastes sooo good I could live off of it. Highly recommend.  Great flavor.
Lexis H.
meadview, arizona
Purchased at: Walmart
Light and airy, small strawberry chunks that make for an amazing texture in your mouth, smooth and full packed with flavor.
Terri T.
Fort Pierce, FL
We put these in the freezer!!!  If you haven't tried this you must.  It's great frozen on a hot day!!  Strawberry is the best.
Amanda C.
cleveland
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s soooo good. Definitely getting again. Strawberries is my favorite flavor. I like the lil chunks of strawberries in it.
Tabitha A.
Columbus , GA
YUMMMMM! That’s pretty much it. I love the texture and the taste is perfect. Even better if you add it to some fresh fruit