BY YOPLAIT

leigh b.
Port Orchard
I buy these for myself and my kiddos and they love it! Its one of their favorite healthy snacks and they can't get enough!
Meika L.
This is my all time favorite yogurt! Always a go to when I want a sweet snack but want to feel good about my snack choice.
Cheryl R.
Tucson, AZ
I love the whips, its like a flavor whip cream. Its smooth and creamy. This is more like a snack to me. And its amazing!!!
Trena J.
Forney, TX
These are my absolute favorite. They're light and fluffy! Not too sweet but just enough to tide over a sweet craving.
Madelen R.
Grand prairie, TX
HONESTLY I JUST LOVE THIS COULD EAT THIS EVERYDAY PLUS THERE REALLY GOOD MOSLY IF YOUR IN A DIET PLUS ITS GOOD FOR A SNACK
Maria P.
Milton, WV
I absolutely love love love yoplait! The flavor is delicious and it is priced fairly also. All their products are amazing!
Natasha L.
Rensselaerfalls
Best yogurt I’ve ever had.😍 Seriously tastes sooo good I could live off of it. Highly recommend.  Great flavor.
Taylor H.
Sapulpa, OK
I love these little cups!  The only thing bad about them is they are small. Lol I could eat one for every meal if I wanted.
yomarcita💗 C.
Dallas
I always eat yoplait yougurt with my lunches or as a snack. The strawberry, blueberry,and cheesecake flavor is my favorite.
Amanda B.
Coventry Twp, OH
Love the whipped texture and the flavor is so good. Could eat everyday!! You can always find a sale in it too! Great price!