BY YOPLAIT

Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I love the fact that these are whipped yogurts. Sometimes regular yogurt just seems to heavy to eat for me. These are like a mousse.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
The only yogurt I will eat! Super light & fluffy. The price is great! Wish they had more flavors, but the strawberry is my favorite!
Kaylee J.
San Diego
Tastes really nice and is super affordable. I love the packaging is a little small. A nice sufficient snack. Pretty tasty and smooth.
alandra r.
Arkansas
I would give this product a five out of five. I LOVE this so much 💕💕💕. I eat this just about every day. I suggest that you buy it.😍😍😍
Joanna L.
Great taste light texture very filling and gives good energy for the morning. Love all the flavors of it and but many different ones
C. ♍.
I like the pieces of strawberry. I just wish we had more chunks of strawberry. Other than it’s good but I don’t like the after taste.
jeremy r.
Oakland
Omg this is an amazing product and its sooo soft yall should try it its like eating clouds lmao i totally revommend this to every one
Krystal Y.
Augusta
I do not like the yoplait whips. The texture is so..... I don't even know it's very airy and I do not like it I wouldn't repurchase
Brody C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm a fan of the whips varieties because the texture of regular yogurt is too rich and thick. Strawberry is a top 10 fruit flavor.
Laura C.
Its good over all, but i prefer the classic strawberry ones, this are more for a craving in my opinion. But i love yoplait overall
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?