BY YOPLAIT

Reese K.
Danville
Loveeee the whipped yogurt. So light and tasty. It’s a good snack and would rather indulge in this than my normal junk food.
Merary Alvarado M.
Thermal
This yogurt helps me lose my hunger when am in class and I can't wait for lunch with one of these I could stand another hour
Emily M.
I have never liked yogurt but recently I tried again and these are the only 2 i can eat without gagging! I eat one every day!
Kelsey S.
The whipped is my all time favorite yoplait yogurt ever. The strawberry and the orange are amazing! Smooth delicious texture
Jessica F.
Southgate
This is the only kind ill buy! Everything else tastes bad or like chalk to me so i prefer the Yoplait whips strawberry mist
J C.
Washington
I have to buy this all the time for my son and boyfriend they love it and it keeps them happy and that's good for everyone
Alison K.
Yoplait whips are my absolute favorite! I love how lite it is! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Anna D.
Lehi, UT
I love whips yogurt. Seriously so light and gives you just the right ammount of sweet to satisfy a craving without too much
Sarah A.
Dayton, OH
When it comes to textures of food, if it's weird, I can't eat it. But this texture is very smooth and the flavor is great!
Cat S.
Fort Polk, LA
Light full of flavor and great for a nice snack. Completely satisfying treat for sure without wrecking your calorie intake