BY YOPLAIT

Hoda A.
Anaheim
A truly refreshing yogurt. Very light on the stomach 😍😍 😉😉😀😀sweet and delicious flavour. My favourite since it is strawberry.
paria❤ a.
this yogurt is so good, the fruit tastes fresh and amazing and the yogurt is amazing. I highly recommend it and it's healthy
Cindy C.
Fayette
I love this yogurt! One of my favorites. Such a rich taste, yet a very light a fluffy texture. Was also a hit with the kids!
Amanda G.
Tucson , AZ
The chocolate wipe Is my favorite one. It's so soft and full of flavor I can eat these every day and never get tired of them
Yasmin P.
I love yoplait too, I wouldn't recommend for everyone it can be super sweet and more sugars than needed but its not horrible
Lexi R.
Super yummy and light! I love this yogurt so much I could eat it every single day! Love that there’s no fruit chunks either!
Madison F.
buchanan
This is really good yogurt. I like it a lot because it tastes like strawberry but there's no nasty strawberry chunks. Gross.
Brooke L.
Raeford
Whips are the best yogurt ever !!!!!! It’s like a great treat they have awesome flavors and the texture is amazing I loveeee
Victoria M.
Los Angeles
I lovee this flavor! It is very light and creamy i recommend ! It is also not too expensive and definitely worth every penny
Meg M.
Milford, MA
i dislike the texture of whips. although i love the brand ! my kids likenthe whips so i purchase them. the texture bothers me