BY YOPLAIT

Jaylah J.
United States
Ive loved this Brand since I was a kid. Are you things all the time, and it's just a healthy snack, also it's super filling.
Carmen B.
Rockville
Es el que más consumo y el que más me gusta. Su sabor a fresa es muy natural. En el giant siempre ofrecen buen precio 10/10$
paria❤ a.
this yogurt is so good, the fruit tastes fresh and amazing and the yogurt is amazing. I highly recommend it and it's healthy
Anahi M.
Chico, CA
Nice and creamy texture. Love the flavor, especially if you're a big strawberry fan just like me. Great for a midnight snack.
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
The whips are my favorite. I love them all. So light and fluffy. Also healthy. Good for breakfast and lunch and even a snack.
Victoria M.
Los Angeles
I lovee this flavor! It is very light and creamy i recommend ! It is also not too expensive and definitely worth every penny
Brooke L.
Raeford
Whips are the best yogurt ever !!!!!! It’s like a great treat they have awesome flavors and the texture is amazing I loveeee
Madison F.
buchanan
This is really good yogurt. I like it a lot because it tastes like strawberry but there's no nasty strawberry chunks. Gross.
Brooke C.
Everyone in the house loves these yoghurts. Mixed berry and black cherry are our favorite. Nice and creamy and taste so good.
Lexi R.
Super yummy and light! I love this yogurt so much I could eat it every single day! Love that there’s no fruit chunks either!