BY YOPLAIT

Queen B.
Yuma , AZ
Love it!! Like strawberry smoothie in a container! It’s so good for on the go! Makes a good substitute for ice cream or junk food
Maria I.
livermore
Purchased at: Safeway
I’m really surprised I like the strawberry yoplait, very delicious. I am lactose and eating this yogurt make stomach feel better.
Courtney N.
The strawberry whipped yogurt is so yummy. I would definitely recommend this. Its fluffy and light and thr flavor is really good
Rebecca E.
Neodesha
Wips are amazing. Nice, fluffy, good for you, tasty, and lastly way to good to eat just one. Also comes in other amazing flavors
Kate R.
Hicksville
Ahhh I love the strawberry whips! I love your WHIPS yogurt it’s so creamyyy! I just love it so much and it’s such a great flavor
Sandra T.
This yogurt is super yummy and is perfect for a great treat. It has just the right amount of sweetness to curve that sweet tooth!
Mary F.
These are the BEST! I’m actually eating one as I’m reviewing it! It pretty much tastes like strawberry mist, and very refreshing!
Na’Bryia P.
Charleston, WV
This yogurt is a great snack for when I’m in the go, and it tastes so good!Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Nikki G.
I love the light feeling. The texture is different but pleasing. Highly recommend. Not as heavy and thick as normal yogurt.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
I love you play yogurt you can't get any other better kind out there if you're looking for a good yogurt this is the one you need
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?