BY YOPLAIT

Amie L.
mobile, AL
This is the only yogurt I will eat. The flavor is great and it is so light. I love that it doesn't feel like I am eating goop.
Yuliana R.
Its your basic everyday yorget. It's great for on the go and it's low cal. It's affordable and Taste great! I would recommend.
Shaniah H.
New Orleans, louisiasna
I love yoplait strawberry mist yogurt mousse because it very healthy for your body it taste really good and it not that pricey
Rucha T.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely love the texture of the whips yogurts. They truly feel decadent and like a little treat. This flavor is delicious.
Fazii M.
So delicious. My all time favorite yogurt along with their cheesecake, peach, chocolate mousse. I definitely recommend trying.
Savannah G.
Fayetteville , AR
I love the fluffiness of this yogurt, it does well for a nice little refreshing snack when you're not hungry but just snacking.
Bayou ⚜.
Bossier City, LA
Great!!! Love how the fruit blends in the yogurt. Eat one a day for breakfast on the go!!! Hands down the best and affordable.
Elexas C.
Checotah
Yummy. But that's only if you like strawberries and the whipped kind they have. I love strawberries and thought this was great.
Louse J.
That's my favorite yogurt. It taste really good and I buy it all the time. My siblings also love it. So I totally recommend it.
Melissa L.
I never really cared for yogurt till i disovered whips i love these. Very lite and smooth with a great taste . love this stuff!