BY YOPLAIT

Yuliana R.
Its your basic everyday yorget. It's great for on the go and it's low cal. It's affordable and Taste great! I would recommend.
Rachael D.
United states
My third favorite flavor by them. I highly recommend whips, they are light and fluffy. I have eaten these for many many years.
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
If my local store carried more of this particular one I would buy them all up. I love the smooth strawberry flavor and texture
member-1232f
Not too sweet. I love this it’s like eating a fun dessert! I love having after dinner!!! Fills my sweet tooth! Must try it!!:)
Reanna R.
Sioux falls, SD
This is my favorite one I definitely like the strawberries the best flavor of all kind of yogurt especially in the whipped kind
Bayou ⚜.
Bossier City, LA
Great!!! Love how the fruit blends in the yogurt. Eat one a day for breakfast on the go!!! Hands down the best and affordable.
Courtney W.
Cleveland, OH
This was a light and flavorful strawberry yogurt. I have always enjoyed the yoplait brand and will continue to buy their brand
Amie L.
mobile, AL
This is the only yogurt I will eat. The flavor is great and it is so light. I love that it doesn't feel like I am eating goop.
Rucha T.
Woodbridge, VA
I absolutely love the texture of the whips yogurts. They truly feel decadent and like a little treat. This flavor is delicious.
Shaniah H.
New Orleans, louisiasna
I love yoplait strawberry mist yogurt mousse because it very healthy for your body it taste really good and it not that pricey