BY YOPLAIT

shonique c.
Los angeles, CA
It is really good and yummy.. like I can sit and watch t.v. and eat these all day.. can never go wrong with strawberry flavored
shelby w.
Waldorf, md
I love the whips line of yogurt, the airy texture is so fluffy & light it complements any flavor. It's a good breakfast snack.
Elexas C.
Checotah
Yummy. But that's only if you like strawberries and the whipped kind they have. I love strawberries and thought this was great.
Cristy A.
texas
I lovee this yougurt its grat with cereal and fruit for breackfast or any time snack its one of my most have on my refrigerator
Kaitlin E.
My ALL TIME favorite has got to be the Yoplait whips! Seriously the best there is! I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Reanna R.
Sioux falls, SD
This is my favorite one I definitely like the strawberries the best flavor of all kind of yogurt especially in the whipped kind
member-1232f
Not too sweet. I love this it’s like eating a fun dessert! I love having after dinner!!! Fills my sweet tooth! Must try it!!:)
Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the fluffiness of this yogurt, it does well for a nice little refreshing snack when you're not hungry but just snacking.
Jillian K.
Texarkana, AR
I love yogurt but the whipped yogurt is not as tasty as the normal. I thought it tasted less flavorful than the normal yogurt.
Kelsie K.
Love eating these as a snack and an alternative to eating ice cream. I stick them in the freezer and they are ever more yummy!