BY YOPLAIT

Anna S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
The creamiest and soft yogurt I’ve tried. The flavor is very good, I like it because it’s not like some yogurts that are a little bitter
Ivyrae H.
Silverdale, WA
This yogurt is so amazing it is yogurt but with a twist it almost taste like a treat, with the whip In it that makes all the difference.
👅Angela💖 M.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good! I really enjoyed it! It was healthy and delicious and I would buy it again! It’s affordable and you won’t regret the purchase!
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
I'm not really a fan of yogurt, but if i had to pick i would definitely choose these. They are pretty good, i like the variety they have.
Gabbie M.
Lake Charles, LA
Super super yummy! Not a fan of yogurt but this is some good stuff! I also told my boys it was pudding because of the moose like texture
Alexia R.
Peabody
Love yoplait yogurt! The flavor is so smooth and airy and so delicious ! I eat one of these every day and it seems to be a healthy snack
Chica W.
Opelousas
Great tasting product that have plenty of fruit in it, not as thick as regular yogurt. Great to eat as a snack or substitute for a fruit.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
It’s a great creamy food product and taste amazingly! Looks very appetizing and smells so good!! I will buy more of these in the future.
Ashley E.
N Lauderdale, FL
Not a big fan of the texture of the “Whips” but the flavor is magnificent! Even with trying the other flavors the texture is still a no.
Carlee M.
Wasilla
Light and fluffy. Great strawberry flavor. I prefer the peach. But this is good too. My daughter loves it! Eats 1 a day. Best eaten cold
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?