BY YOPLAIT

Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
Yum best flavor love the whip texture. It is more like eating dessert. I love the yoplait whips yogurt wish they had more flavors
Alaina F.
United States
I love the little chunks of strawberries in the yogurt, a larger container than most yogurts leaving me refreshed after I eat it.
Megan B.
Round Rock, TX
I love these as a snack. These yoplaitwhips are lightweight sweet snacks that are packed with goods and a filling mid day treat.
Andrea M.
Long Beach, CA
It was pretty good but not one of my favorite tastes. The texture of the yogurt was something that I was not the biggest fan of.
Vanessa L.
Anaheim , CA
Absolutely delicious by far one of my favorite yogurt flavors and brands. I’ve always loved yoplait for their delicious flavors
Patience M.
Tucson
Highly disappointed. Not sweet. Tastes nothing like strawberry. Honestly, absolutely disgusting which is highly disappointing.
Alec C.
The strawberry whip is my second favorite next to the chocolate it's amazing it's super creamy and tastes just like a dessert!
Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the fluffiness of this yogurt, it does well for a nice little refreshing snack when you're not hungry but just snacking.
Debbie R.
Wichita
Love it! Smooth and creamy. Perfect for a light breakfast or even snack on the run. Some of the other flavors are good as well.
Laney G.
This brand is definitely the kind I buy.I like regular kind and light and fluffy. Strawberry is one flavor I prefer in yogart.