BY YOPLAIT

Sonja B.
Albuquerque
Terrible texture, terrible flavor. Costs the same as regular yogurt, so just buy the regular thing and actually enjoy your snack!
Kate R.
Hicksville
Ahhh I love the strawberry whips! I love your WHIPS yogurt it’s so creamyyy! I just love it so much and it’s such a great flavor
Brittany T.
USA
I hate chunks I my yogurt and this one is my favorite!! Its light and filling without making me feel overly full or being heavy.
Rachel O.
Kansas City, MO
I prefer the original texture of yogurt and not the whipped feeling in my mouth. It taste like a mousse and not yogurt, it’s odd.
Crystal C.
La Blanca, TX
Yoplait whips are such a treat and strawberry has to be my favorite flavor! Its light and fluffy. I highly recommend trying this!
Nikki G.
I love the light feeling. The texture is different but pleasing. Highly recommend. Not as heavy and thick as normal yogurt.
norma h.
Whipped is ok. It does feel weird to munch on the fruit chunks in whipped. I do prefer the regular yogurt. All flavors are good.
Mary Coe R.
JBLM, WA
Not very satisfying if you’re looking for a snack to fill you up, but still very tasty and a good alternative to a sugary treat.
Lissette H.
Farmers branch
This product is so delicious. It has a creamy texture with pieces of fruit in it. In every bite you will experience satisfaction
Carrie M.
Fairmont
I love this product it’s very good and my kids love it as well. So it’s a win win for me because it gets my kids to eat healthy.