BY YOPLAIT

Deysha d.
I definitely like them when I'm looking for a lighter alternative to regular yogurt. It doesn't have as much of a bitter taste & it is a little sweeter. And of course it is significantly lighter compared to regular yogurt. I like to eat them slightly frozen and the taste and consistency reminds me of ice cream!!! Yum!!!
Elizabeth E.
Knoxville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt is almost always on my grocery list. It tastes good and the value pack is very affordable. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who's sensitive to textures as it has a weird melted cottage cheese like texture to it.
Brittany r.
Whitesville
This product was okay i bought it to try when i bought my kids daniamal yogurt. It was healthy i just wasnt a fan of the taste. My four year old finished it and really enjoyed it. So when we go shopping today i am sure it will be purchased yougurt aisle is his favorite. So give it a try you might really enjoy it.
Ana K.
Pomona
Purchased at: Target
Not much of a strawberry flavor, this is my first time getting one for lunch since I didn’t bring any so I decided to try it and I thought it would be a tad bit more sweet and a stronger strawberry
keely r.
Forks, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This yogurt was AMAZING! I highly recommend it to other people, yoplait is my absolute favorite! Pther flavors are alright in my opinion, but strawberry is the beeest! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
Emma L.
FAVORITE YOGURT!!🤩💘 texture may sound weird, but tastes so good!! Strawberry flavor. Great value and super cheap. Great for after school snack or a snack right after a workout. I buy every week!!
Candy M.
Crossett, AR
So good! My mom buys these for us all the time and they don’t stay around very long. There’s tons of different flavors and variety’s. My personal favorite is the strawberry but there all equally delicious!
Kelsey F.
Lewisville, TX
I like yoplait whipped because it is light and airy but still filling. I personally like the strawberry flavor. You can find it in any grocery store in the yogurt aisle. I’ve bought this since it was released and I love it! I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a light snack that’s still filling!
Katlin M.
Liberty, SC
This is my favorite type of Yoplait yogurt, this provides the perfect breakfast/snack that I don't feel guilty for eating! I purchase this almost every time I grocery shop. It is not pricey and tastes much better than any other yogurt I've tried. I love the texture of the whipped compared to regular yogurt!
Michelle R.
Tucson
Purchased at: Walgreens
Since I have WIC I have this on it. I thought at first I would be a yogurt person but I lovvvveee it!! Especially the strawberry one and yessss affordable. I would probably eat it 24/7 if I can.
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?