BY YOPLAIT

Diana C.
Houston Tx
I love this yogurt how it taste i always buy this or some others fruit but i really recommend to buy and taste and you are going to loveit
Sydnee S.
Pocatello
I love the whip flavors! I’m also an on the go kind of person, so these are convenient. Good value and fairly healthy! Tastes like dessert.
Danielle M.
Sandy Hook, KY
I won’t eat any other kind of yogurt but this kind! I love having it for on the go or just eating at home. And it has the best taste ever!
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
My absolute favorite brand and flavour. The strawberry whip is AMAZING I love it as a late night snack I can eat without feeling guilty!!!!
Juan m.
Raymondville
I love yoplait yogurts they are soo good and I buy them every time I go to the store. I always finish them Quick because they are delicious
Gabby O.
Indianapolis, IN
This yogurt is very good. It's nice and smooth and the strawberries don't taste fake. I would recommend this to every one who like yogurt.
Samantha B.
Parkersburg
I love strawberry yogurt, this brand is so light and the real strawberries taste fresh not like some whom you can tell are frozen berries.
Erin G.
Trenton, NJ
My children love the light fluffy texture of these. They also enjoy all the flavors with creamsicle and key line pie being their favorite!
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
You can never go wrong with strawberry yogurt. I love adding granola with it and making a parfait. It’s my favorite breakfast during summer
Strawberry and peach are my two favorite yogurts! This strawberry ones tastes really good. It's soft and sweet just like any strawberry is!
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?