BY YOPLAIT

Laura C.
Its good over all, but i prefer the classic strawberry ones, this are more for a craving in my opinion. But i love yoplait overall
Maryleigh C.
Knox
Strawberry is my favorite! I love yoplait it’s my favorite brand. Perfect sweet goodness. The whipped or no yogurt. Perfect price.
Anthea M.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love the texture of this and taste. My son eats these up every time I buy some!! Delicious! I don't like regular yogurt anymore.
Arianna G.
Coweta
Love this flavor! The moose ones are my favorite! They taste amazing! Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse
L'Tazia✨ H.
Valdosta, GA
Definitely a great product! Tastes amazing, you wouldn’t notice that it was low-fat. Great price can be bought single or in a pack.
Hugo L.
Sebring, FL
Nice flavor and taste. Haven’t really bought a lot of it but I’m sure if you’re consistent, you will get results with this product.
April s.
Mason City, IL
The Whips are amazing, my favorite thing to do is freeze them a bit before I eat them, but they are still pretty good unfrozen too
Judith
Sooo delicious it's one of the best yougurts out there you need to try this the cutted pieces of fruit give the ting to the yougurt
Melissa G.
Kingman, AZ
So amazing. Delicious taste. Healthy yet satifying and sweet. Very light and fulfilling. Wish there were more fruit flavors though.
bella g.
Severna park, MD
I love this stuff but I really should not eat dairy. It's also crazy that yogurt can be a moose like texture. This is so addictive.