BY YOPLAIT

Bao X.
Saint Paul , MN
Tastes so good! Love how it's so creamy and the mousse is wonderful! Love the strawberry flavor and most of the other flavors too!
Angela J.
Pasadena
If you have a hard time with the consistency of yogurt, this is a great one to choose. Its very thick and creamy. Flavor is great!
Demetria B.
Patterson
Really not a yogurt fan but this has a light and smooth taste. The flavor is awesome. I would recommend non yogurt people to try it
Katie S.
Gordo, AL
I like the flavor, but the Greek yogurt is more of my favorite. One thing I do like about Yoplait is all of the different flavors.
Judith
Sooo delicious it's one of the best yougurts out there you need to try this the cutted pieces of fruit give the ting to the yougurt
Taylor K.
Chambersburg, PA
I love these as a quick snack! if I'm having a busy day I can just grab one and enjoy a night snack! I love all the flavors.
Андре💚😚 D.
Houston
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Great product love love love it Always use this have been for a while I chose this more than the leading brands love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Cass B.
Youngstown
I love the texture and the taste of this yogurt! Also the cheapness of it, because I always end up wanting at least three at once.
Josabeth C.
Stockton, CA
This is by far my favorite yogurt I love how light and fluffy it is been almost feels like I'm eating a dessert instead of yogurt.
Hugo L.
Sebring, FL
Nice flavor and taste. Haven’t really bought a lot of it but I’m sure if you’re consistent, you will get results with this product.