BY YOPLAIT

Cass M.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Safeway
I really like this yogurt better than the original type. The yogurt feels a lot less heavy and is the perfect snack because of how light it is!
Baskets Galore S.
Jacksonville
smooth tasting, not so strong flavor taste, but still good for a snack. and price is alright. use this for breakfast or a late snack
Jasmine H.
Wataga
This one is so good I love the strawberry chunks in it I think it has strawberry chunks and it’s very wet but it has still has good taste to it
Liz B.
Fort Eustis, VA
This my favorite way to start my morning! I love to add granola to my yogurt to give it something extra! I love the flavors that they offer!
Courtney F.
Such a good tasting yogurt! This brand actually has a very wide range of the types of yogurt. The strawberry whipped is a really good taste.
Katie B.
Thibodaux, LA
I love this flavor yougurt. The flavor is spot on and with a good bit of fruit chunks. I buy mines from Walmart they are usually .50 for one.
NancyJorge H.
Menifee, CA
I love strawberries and this is a great tasting yogurt very light a fluffy and smooth. Low on fat doesn't have that nasty after taste.
Adrienne G.
Castleton, VA
So light and fluffy like cloud! Great strawberry flavor, I love this yogurt! Would definitely recommend everyone who loves strawberry to try.
Grace D.
Ruskin
I think this taste pretty good. It’s very light and easy to eat. I recommend this if you’re needing a snack or just a little side for a meal.
Amber S.
So yummy! My go to yogurt! It is smooth and very fulfilling! Gives you the yogurt you want without the pieces of fruit that you may not like.
Victoria P.
Houston
What’s your favorite flavor!?
Cuponiando C.
Deltona, FL
What is your favorite flavor?