BY YOPLAIT

Gina A.
San Antonio, TX
I love the amount of strawberry in there it evens out to such a yummy yogurt.Not to mention there is a good amount in the container.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I love the fact that these are whipped yogurts. Sometimes regular yogurt just seems to heavy to eat for me. These are like a mousse.
Leah T.
FALL RIVER, MA
My absolute favorite yogurt I could eat this all day every day it replaced ice cream for me two years ago and I haven't looked back!
Lyssa A.
Alexandria
The texture of this yogurt was interesting, light, airy, and unique. The flavor was also quite emjoyable. I would purchase it again.
Ivonne B.
Anaheim, CA
This is mines and my daughter's favorite snack. It never lasts long in our home. I love that I can taste the little peices of fruit.
jeremy r.
Oakland
Omg this is an amazing product and its sooo soft yall should try it its like eating clouds lmao i totally revommend this to every one
Amanda H.
melvin
This is a great yogurt, the taste is fantastic! No other yogurt comes close to the freshness taste of fruit. Its absolutely delicious
Kristen G.
Rockingham, VA
I've been eating Yoplait Whips since I was a child. The flavor is delicious, the texture is smooth, and the price is very affordable.
sophie g.
port orange, FL
i love these yogurt whips! it tastes like a desert and there’s usually always on sale. the strawberry and key lime pie one is my fav
Caley C.
Chapin, SC
This tastes amazing! I eat this often as a light snack during the day. The texture is almost like whipped cream, and it tastes great!