BY YOPLAIT

nala M.
I am generally not that big of a yogurt fan just because of how it feels and taste in my mouth, but this tasted great compared to other products. I really enjoyed the strawberry flavor because I'm quite basic when it comes to flavor but this is definitely something that will be reoccurring in my fridge
NikkiBeauty N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this yogurt. It is my everyday snack and to be honest. It is great tasty because the texture is quite nice and it really blends in once u put it. In your mouth.
Ashleigh M.
I have heard others complain that they don’t like the texture of this yogurt, but it’s one of my favorites because of the texture! It’s light, airy, and feels like a dessert more than just boring yogurt. My favorite flavor is strawberry. I love Yoplait yogurts because they are a cheap, healthy snack.
Dee H.
Houston
I really love yoplay I like the regular kind I like that   thick whips I could eat yo play everyday it taste like  Heaven in my mouth I am not a first time user Im a  repeat consumer I even got my 11 year old son and my 72 year old mother  Addicted to the best yogurt on the market
Anna B.
Canton, GA
This yogurt is pretty good. However, I’m not a big fan of yogurt so therefore this review could be biased! Although, it is one of my favorites! It has a lot of flavor!
Shakira D.
Always loved this yogurt its my go to every time and alway with be the flavors are amazing it taste so good , not to pricey and it’s a really good snake with granola!!
Teisha R.
Morgan City, LA
I love Yoplait Whips! I don't like regular yogurt but this is completely different! The Strawberry Mist flavor is one of the best! It's very affordable and tastes great! I will purchase this again and I would highly recommend it to others! If you're looking for a new yogurt this is the one to try!
Jennie B.
Versailles, OH
I love the taste and texture of the whipped yogurt. The biggest downfall of these yogurts is they're packed with sugar. I'd prefer a snack or yogurt with less sugar.
Karley P.
Very tasty! Bring this to lunch every day! A great and healthy dessert! I would recommend buying these yogurts in bulk (they sell them in boxes). It makes for a quite affordable lunch! 10/10, would recommend!
Lashanti N.
Lexington Park
It is very good yogurt .I like how it has strawberry chunks included in them . its very healthy to . its not very pricey at all .You can almost fine them any and everywhere. Great yougurt