BY YOPLAIT

Jennifer L.
Waterville, ME
Love these yogurts. We freeze them and won't eat them any other way. So yummy and good for u too. My baby will be trying these soon.
Taylor B.
greenville, NC
although they are very cheap, i’m not crazy about the whips version of yoplait yogurt. they lack subsidence, and often taste chalky.
Brennan H.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the many different flavors that Yoplait whips have to offer. The line flavor is my favorite because it is so fresh and light.
Ashley J.
I love whipped yogurt! It being strawberry was a big plus too! It's great for a snack when lounging around the house. It's healthy to
Idania A.
Bartow, FL
So this is very light. And it keeps you pretty satisfied. Good decision late at night when your in the fridge looking for something.
Vanessa A.
Love this flavor and the whipped yoplait collection! The yogurt has a light, airy texture with the right amount of strawberry flavor.
Jasmine C.
Saranac Lake
Strawberry with yogurt is my favorite yogurt I enjoy eating. it is more of it even the smell of it is good! it’s my favorite yogurt!
Elizabeth N.
San Bernardino
I really like the strawberry one it's delicious enough strawberry it's good for breakfast and for snacks and its a really good place
Donna P.
Next to Greek yogurt this is my second favorite. Light and airy. Can eat with my lunch and it’s not filling. Smooth taste - like air.
Ivonne B.
Anaheim, CA
This is mines and my daughter's favorite snack. It never lasts long in our home. I love that I can taste the little peices of fruit.