BY YOPLAIT

Aniya H.
Montgomery, AL
I really enjoy yoplait yogurt, but the whipped kind is not for me because it isn’t mostly like eating whipped cream and I am not a fan.
Haven H.
Watuaga, TX
This brand of yogurt is the best especially the strawberry one those are my favorite they has such good taste and it is just the best.
Semira C.
Palm Bay, FL
So light it’s like eating clouds! By far my favorite yogurt from yoplait. This is a nice, quick, sweet snack great for those on the go!
Amber A.
Greensboro
This is a very delicious brand and i love how they have the chopped up fruit inside. I also love the many different flavors they have.
Lorina C.
Sugar Land, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are soooo good! I love the price and I wouldn’t consider them healthy, but it still good to have as a snack or a quick on the go.
Jaleah L.
I have never tried anything like it ..I would like for u all to try it as well.. For years I haven't like yogurt but now I honestly do
Chelsea K.
Caseville, MI
My 11 month old daughter loves the Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse! She would eat it for every meal if I let her
Heather P.
Redmond
Nice treat without the guilt. They taste great not too sweet. Smooth and delicious. Best of all I can find them at all my local stores.
Dar'Nae J.
Toledo
So good pack these in my purse keep them into the Fridge at home and work so good always get them on sale at Krogers pretty affordable
alex n.
Harlingen
I don't like yogurts at all they disgusting me alittle bit I mean if someone told me to eat then I'll have to eat but it's not for me.