BY YOPLAIT

Nyomi R.
Indianapolis
I love the whips more than any regular yogurt. I buy in bulk though. Its light and perfect with fruit n grains for an healthy breakfast
kaitie b.
Very light and airy. Had a strong strawberry flavor and was a good snack. Also was fast and to eat for breakfast in the mornings.
Tina v.
swordscreek
This flavor is ok but its not for me I would still recommend it to my friends because its a good brand and who knows they might like it
member-84a8f05f9
new york
my favorite yogurt ever!! love the texture it is so light. i can eat so many and it's so healthy. Key like pie & orange are the best .
member-72ab3
My family and I really like the taste of this yogurt. It is very delish. We like to eat these foe a snake. Strawberry is our favorite.
Heather P.
Redmond
Nice treat without the guilt. They taste great not too sweet. Smooth and delicious. Best of all I can find them at all my local stores.
Corina L.
Irving
Love it it hits the spot when you want a quick bite I enjoy the texture of this yogurt I love it to the max. I usually buy the big box.
Kirsten C.
united states
One of my favorite flavors. Everyone I know loves to freeze them and then eat them- however I think they are perfect just refrigerated.
Chelsea K.
Caseville, MI
My 11 month old daughter loves the Yoplait® Whips!® Strawberry Mist Yogurt Mousse! She would eat it for every meal if I let her
lay l.
Kansas City
It has a weird texture but great flavor. Alright for something healthy. This would be good if you workout .not personally my favorite.