BY YOPLAIT

Julissa V. V.
I'm not a huge fan of yogurt but when I do crave it and want to purchase a few, I always get Yoplait. They're inexpensive and delicious.
valerie B.
houston
I like this yogurt a lot it’s really good and I recommend people to try it. Also it’s really healthy and comes in many different flavors!
👅Angela💖 M.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good! I really enjoyed it! It was healthy and delicious and I would buy it again! It’s affordable and you won’t regret the purchase!
Katie S.
Corvallis
This yogurt is wonderful! It has a smooth texture and a tasty strawberry flavor. It is great in smoothies or eaten on its own! I love it.
Victoria K.
Tacoma
Such a cheap and healthy snack! Great for on the go or just grabbing a quick bite out of the fridge. Cheery/ strawberry are my favorite!
Chica W.
Opelousas
Great tasting product that have plenty of fruit in it, not as thick as regular yogurt. Great to eat as a snack or substitute for a fruit.
Mallory M.
Pittsburgh
This yogurt is so light and airy that your mouth waters when you open the cup. I like to freeze mine so then it tastes like ice cream.
Nyomi R.
Indianapolis
I love the whips more than any regular yogurt. I buy in bulk though. Its light and perfect with fruit n grains for an healthy breakfast
Jared G.
Barrington
This was the best thing I’ve ever laid into my mouth after a long day! It was the most delicious fluffy mousse I’ve ever had holy wow.
Tina v.
swordscreek
This flavor is ok but its not for me I would still recommend it to my friends because its a good brand and who knows they might like it