BY YOPLAIT

Naomi A.
Corona, NY
As I stated I'm not a huge yogurt fan but yoplait whips has to be one of g favorites it's so decadent and amazing I am a repeat customer!
shania w.
Schurz
I'm not a fan of yogurt but i gotta say if i were to eat one, this would lrobably be my number one choice. It's great and it tastes good.
Emerys S.
Port Hadlock, WA
My favorite yogurt. It is such a delicious light treat that tastes like a dessert! It’s more fluffy than regular yogurts, and feels good.
Clarissa W.
Harrisburg, AR
This is my absolute favorite yogurt. The taste and texture is definitely not like normal yogurt, but it has all the same health benefits.
Yessica F.
Bakersfield, CA
I love eating Yoplait yogurt. It enriches my satisfaction with its taste i eat them 3 to 4 times a day. A must have in your refrigerator.
Steven B.
lexigton
Just about my favorite yogurt. Also i love the regular strawberry. These might be the best yogurts I’ve tried everyone i know loves them
Hallie B.
South Carolina
I love this yogurt like it shines🌟 I think they are affordable and they have a great taste and I love the whipped ones like yessss queen👑
Aura D.
jacksonville
I love this yogurt, I eat it every day in the afternoon. I love it and its price is very good. I recommend it. my favorite is strawberry
Hayden P.
This the only kind yogurt i eat! It tastes great and comes in a variety of flavours. I always get the strawberry, blueberry, and vanilla!
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
I'm not really a fan of yogurt, but if i had to pick i would definitely choose these. They are pretty good, i like the variety they have.